he new Weigh-Tronix ZQ375 is a unique checkweigher designed with food-grade, stainless steel construction to satisfy stringent sanitary regulations found in the food processing industry. With a robust, hygienic housing, highly visible, color-coded display and multi-connectivity operation, the ZQ375 offers an accurate, easy-to-use checkweighing solution.
Featuring NSF 3-A certification, the ZQ375 is specifically designed to meet the sanitation and hygiene standards in food processing and manufacturing applications. With a smooth, polished surface finish, curved corners and easy-to-remove cover, the ZQ375 allows for fast and effective cleaning—minimizing the growth of microorganisms on the scale and limiting food trap areas where bacteria can thrive. In addition to a hygienic design, the ZQ375 employs a durable IP69K-rated enclosure with Gore-Tex® Vent technology to allow moisture buildup—a result of temperature change from hot and cold washdown cycles—to escape and not be trapped inside the enclosure. This membrane is an industrial food grade technology that ensures the checkweigher is completely resistant to dust and water ingress in high pressure and heavy washdown applications.
- IP69K rating offers protection against water ingress up to 1450 psi and 176 degrees F
- Gore Vent membrane allows indicator to breathe protects against moisture build up
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI standard 3-A
- NTEP legal for trade
- Highly visible IBN display with color coded under/targe/over bar graph
- Rounded corner design minimizes food trap areas
- Multiple weighing units- lbs, oz. kg and grams
- Multi-connectivity; Ethernet, USB or wireless
- AC or battery powered
- PLU storage.