RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology enables weighing loads with the readability of d=0.1 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
- d=0.01 g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- great resistance to ambient conditions
- stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology
- internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- complex databases and ALIBI memory
- ergonomic 5” colour touchscreen
- touch-free operation
The instrument allows saving completed measurement data as complex reports and graphs.
There are 7 databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
- The balance enables creating formulation reports (max 500 entries).
ALIBI memory provides data protection and facilitates automatic measurement recording (max 500 000 weighing records). The memory facilitates data previewing, copying and archiving.
PS X2.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A, USB type B, Ethernet and Wireless Connection. USB allows for fast transfer and copying of work results (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other weighing device. The balance provides possibility of remote data management.
WL-218-0127 - Model PS 2100.X2.M
WL-218-0134 - Model PS 3500.X2.M
WL-218-0103 - Model PS 4500.X2.M
WL-218-0104 - Model PS 6100.X2.M
WL-218-0102 - Model PS 8100.X2.M
WL-218-0101 - Model PS 10100.X.2M