LPS400 scales are particularly suited to shipping and warehouse applications and general purpose weighing.
These are very affordable scales with high accuracy. A large, simple to read display can be wall or stand mounted for easy visibility (wall and desk bracket included).
The indicator cable is a coil style for durability and easy extension.
The LPS400 features RS-232 interface that can transmit and receive using a demand type protocol.
Scale comes standard with NCI protocol and interfaces to most common shipping software, including UPS™ Worldship Online.
A durable low profile platform allows for easy weighing. The LPS400 is a low cost yet versatile and portable scale.
Application – Shipping/Receiving, Mailroom, Manifest Systems, General Purpose Weighing
- Accuracy– 0.1% of full scale
- Capacity– 182 kg / 400 lb
- Construction– Low profile stainless steel platform with mild steel understructure, and stainless steel/ABS indicator with wall bracket and desk mount included.
- Platform Dimension– 380 mm (L) x 305 mm (W) x 27 mm (H) 15" W x 12" L x 1" H
- Protocol– Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software, including UPS™ Worldship Online. Not legal for trade
- Display– Five 16 mm / 0.625" digits LCD
- Power– Battery
- Operator Keys– On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units (lb/kg), Hold/Print