With its fine feature set and simple functionality, the Brecknell MBS Series is the sensible response to almost any application, in any market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution.
Typical Applications: Colleges, Hospitals, Industrial, Laboratories, Schools
Through Brecknell, Avery Weigh-Tronix combines years of precision weighing expertise with an economical alternative for what professionals demand from a balance.
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing, batteries, and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communication to a PC.
- Accurate to within ±2 division at full load
- Robust plastic housing, stainless steel top plate
- Large, clear 6 1/2 digits, 0.75" (19 mm) high 7-segment backlit LCD display
- Battery with auto off feature
- RS-232: Bi-directional
- Keyboard: On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Units: g, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, ct, % pc
- Power: 6 VDC, 200mA output with center negative, UL Approved USAC adapter
300-600 g units uses AA Batteries (please see below for 6 or 8 AA batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours
- Available Capacities:
- MBS-300 - 816965004881 - 300 g x 0.005 g **6 AA BATTERIES
- MBS-600 - 816965004898 - 600 g x 0.01 g **6 AA BATTERIES
- MBS-1200 - 816965004904 - 1200 g x 0.02 g **8 AA BATTERIES
- MBS-3000 - 816965004911 - 3000 g x 0.05 g **8 AA BATTERIES
- MBS-6000 - 816965004928 - 6000 g x 0.1 g **8 AA BATTERIES