Through Brecknell, Avery Weigh-Tronix combines years of precision weighing expertise with an economical alternative for what professionals demand from a balance.
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing and an AC adapter, and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communciation to a PC. External calibration.
- RS-232: Bi-directional
- Keyboard: On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Units: g, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, ct, % pc
- Power: 6 VDC, 200mA output with center negative, UL Approved USAC adapter
300-600 g units uses (6) AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours
- Packaging Contents: 300 and 600 g has weight, draft shield, manual, power adpater and scale