The Salter Brecknell C3235 is a watertight checkweighing scale for the rapid indication of over, under or acceptable weight in a washdown environment. This checkweigher series is available in three models from 6 lb (3 kg), 12 lb (6 kg) and 30 lb (15 kg) capacity with readabilities down to 0.001 lb (0.0005 kg). This compact and portable scale is specially designed for use in wet environments.
The Salter Brecknell C3235 washdown checkweighing scale is ideal for harsh environments such as food processing, meat and fish markets, chemical and outdoor use. Washable and corrosion free, this product is perfect for almost any culinary, food processing, portion control, packaging, and checkweighing applications. The front panel includes the display window, annunciators, over, accept, under traffic lights, four operator keys and the level bubble.
- Accuracy - ± 2 divisions at full load
- Display - 6 digit, 0.5" (13 mm) high 7-segment red LED display
- Power - AC power with internal rechargeable battery
- Construction - IP66 Stainless steel watertight enclosure
- Operator Keys - Off, Zero, Function, Tare
- Platform Size - 9" W x 7 ½" D x 0.5" H (229 x 190 x 13 mm)
- Display - Sealed watertight 7 segment, 6 digit, 0.5", (13 mm) high red LED with annunciators
- Keyboard - Off, Zero, Function, Tare
- Unit - lb.oz, lb, kg, g
- Functions - Count, unit switching, checkweigh limits with alarm
- Power - AC adapter, 120VAC (10VA output) and internal rechargeable battery (6V – 4.5Ah)
- Battery Life - 20 hours (charge time is 12 hours)
- Operating Temp - 23° F to 95° F (-5° C to 35° C)
- Certifications - IP66 approved, full FCC compliance, UL/CUL power adapter