Easy-to-Clean Design for Demanding Wet and Washdown Environments
Washdown Weighing Systems include indicators, washdown scales, and bases that provide high-performance, easy-to-clean designs for demanding wet and washdown environments. Systems are available as indicator only, bench scale only, bench scale and indicator, and bench scale, indicator, and column.
All 304 stainless steel construction, including hardware and load cell, helps to maintain sanitary requirements while delivering dependable performance in demanding environments, such as food manufacturing and food processing. Other hygienic design features include a fully sealed indicator, welded corners on the platform cover, and an open design base structure that won’t collect water or debris.
Designed for rugged and harsh wet, sanitary and washdown applications. A true industrial grade scale system to provide outstanding performance in harsh production, processing and packaging environments.
- Outstanding performance in washdown sanitary production environments.
- 304 stainless-steel design, including load cell and all hardware, resists corrosion from harsh cleaning chemicals and repeated washdown.
- 300% overload protection
- Sanitary design, completely sealed indicator, and welded corners on platform cover along with an open design base structure makes this easy to clean without areas to collect water or debris.
- Available as: base only, base with indicator and U mounting bracket, or complete self-contained scale system with indicator, 18” column, and base
- Bright, easy-to-read high intensity red LED display .56” high
- Choose from the simple interface 7400 WD or, for more advanced operation, the 7600/ WD indicator.
- Weight displayed in two units of measure. Choose from lb., kg, oz., g, lb./oz., and others.
- Serial com port standard, bidirectional and programmable
- NTEP Approved to 5,000 divisions