Flexible, Easy to Use, Accurate
From simple one-button counting to sophisticated inventory control systems, the 7600 Series bench counting scales have a long list of features designed to adapt to your changing needs. Single or dual base counting. Percent of Error or Accuracy. Sample Update.™ Powerful RS-232. Rugged cast construction. Clean, efficient design means impressive accuracy and stable counting and weighing in a wide range of requirements.
- Heavy duty case construction.
- Clean, convenient design with bright, stable display.
- Full numeric keyboard for entry of tare weights, 6-digit I.D., sample quantity and average piece weight.
- 1 part in 8 million internal resolution for high resolution counting and weighing.
- Stable, 0.56" 6-digit, 7 segment, bright red LED display
- Zero, motion, gross/net, base 2, print & unit of measurement and count indicators
- ZERO, SAMPLE SET, UNITS, GROSS/NET, PIECE WEIGHT, TARE, KEYPAD TARE, PRODUCT ID, BASE, NUMERIC KEYPAD and PRINT function buttons
8" x 8" base sizes for the 2 LB and 5 LB indicators. THESE ARE NOT LEGAL FOR TRADE.
12" x 14" base sizes are for 10 LB capacities and higher. THESE ARE LEGAL FOR TRADE.